Since the reassembly back in the loft after ExpoNG I felt I needed a bit of a change so I started work on my ex GWR 2-6-2 prairie no. 5519 from a JLRT kit. This is ScaleSeven of course and I am attempting to use continuous spring beam suspension and split axle pickup. After overcoming several challenges I have got as far as a running chassis but I want to be confident it will work before completing the footplate and body. For this I need some track for it to run on. I then found that the 3 way point I built many years ago is not fit for purpose so I am making another. I fear this may develop into a major focus on the SG before 5519 gets it's body or any further progress on the adjoining NG. However, at least I am back on the interchange yard.
More photos here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/13437403@N03/sets/72157649101140788/